For All -
- Search Drug Prescription, OTC, and Pets
- Search by Drug Name, Pill Imprint, NDC codes
- Pill ID by Shape, Color, Size, and Score
- Database Powered by the National Library of Medicine
- AIDS and CANCER drugs
- Compare Drug Prices with Coupons
- Up-to-Date DailyMed Drug Information with PDFs
- View Labels directly from the Pharmaceutical Companies
- Get help from the Community for Pill ID and Drug Safety
- Voice for handsfree text-to-speech
- Side Effects and Adverse Reactions
- Drug Facts Translation powered by Google Translate
Internet largest crowdsource pill database now with the best interface
Type what you are looking up, and there it is! Pictures, description, and all sorts of info... tested on several prescription pills I take and it worked on every one, even the generic! - Pikachu83
So far very interesting and on time. Very interesting in keeping me on top of my medication. The fact that it keeps me on top of the medication is a great way to knowing the affected/side affects! - Tomuchfor
I'm hoping after having mixed up some prescriptions drugs this app can help me get them straightened out. In the mean time, I've found a lot of interesting information about the prescriptions that I take to help me with my high cholesterol and diabetes. I really like this app. - Wolftopiareno
This app has helped me each time I've needed it. Thanks.- Mom E Sanchez
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."