HealthMart Mucus Relief FM (acetaminophen 325 mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg guaifenesin 200 mg phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg) Dailymed
Generic: is used for the treatment of Cough Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency Liver Diseases Fever Pain Bronchitis Common Cold Laryngitis Pharyngitis Rhinitis, Allergic, Perennial Sinusitis Whooping Cough Hypertension Tachycardia, Ventricular Mydriasis Fissure in Ano Glaucoma, Open-Angle Hemorrhoids Hypotension Pruritus Ani Rhinitis, Vasomotor Shock, Septic Tachycardia, Supraventricular
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredients (in Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Section
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than¬†12¬†caplets in 24 hours, which is maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than¬†12¬†caplets in any 24 hour period
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets¬†every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
- tamper evident: do not use if individual buler units are borken or open
- store¬†between 15-30oC(59-86oF)
Colloidal silicon dioxide,¬†croscaramellose sodium, crospovidone,¬†FD&C¬†red¬†40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow 6 aluminum lake,¬†magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose,¬†polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol,¬†povidone, stearic acid,¬†talc, titanium dioxide. May contain methacrylic acid copolymer, sodium bicarbonate
compare to Mucinex Fast-MaxTM severe congestion & cold caplets active ingredients
for ages 12+
mucus relief FM
adult severe congestion & cold
acetaminophen.....pain reliever/Fever reducer
dextromethorphan HBr.....cough Suppressant
phenylephrine HCl.....nasal congestion
soothing relief for¬†headache, fever,¬†cough,¬†nasal and chest congestion
thins and loosens mucus
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site