aspirin (aspirin 325 mg) Dailymed
Generic: aspirin is used for the treatment of Arthritis, Rheumatoid Blood Coagulation Disorders Blood Platelet Disorders Cerebral Infarction Ischemic Attack, Transient Chickenpox Child, Preschool Fever Gout Hematemesis Hemorrhagic Disorders Infant Inflammation Melena Myocardial Infarction Nasal Polyps Osteoarthritis Pain Pre-Eclampsia Pregnancy Trimester, Third Rheumatic Fever
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet)
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- menstrual pain
- a cold
- muscle pain
- or as recommended by your doctor
Reyeâ€™s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- are age 60 or older
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have asthma
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin at 20 weeks or later in pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn childÂ or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at 25Â°C (77Â°F); excursions permitted between 15Â°-30Â°C (59Â°-86Â°F)
- use by expiration date on package
black iron oxide, cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Questions Or Comments?
Principal Display Panel
**Compare to the active ingredientin EcotrinÂ® Regular Strength
Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart.
REGULAR STRENGTHPAIN RELIEF ASPIRIN
ASPIRIN 325 mg PAIN RELIEVER (NSAID)
aspirin regimensafety coated
500 ENTERICCOATED TABLETS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTEDSAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech Products Inc.,owner of the registered trademark EcotrinÂ® Regular Strength. 50844Â Â Â REV0122C22714
DISTRIBUTED BY: RITE AID30 HUNTER LANECAMP HILL, PA 17011 www.riteaid.com
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE If youâ€™re not satisfied,Â weâ€™ll happily refundÂ your money.
Rite Aid 44-227
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site