Allergy Relief (diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg) Dailymed
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCL 25mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold
- runny nose
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
adults and children 12 years of age and over 25 mg to 50 mg (1 to 2 tablets) children 6 to under 12 years of age 25 mg (1 tablet)
children under 6 years of age
children under 4 years of age
ask a doctor
do not use
- each tablet contains:calcium 0.1mg
- store at 59Â° to 77Â°F in a dry place
- protect from light
FD&C red no. 40, hypromellose 2910, hydroxypropyl cellulose, lactose anhydrous, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 6000, sodium starch glycolate, silicic acid anhydride, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site