Maximum Strength Zantac (ranitidine hydrochloride 150 mg) Dailymed
Go PRO for all pill images
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 168 mg)...................................................................................................... Acid reducer
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn (bottles)
- do not use if individual buler unit is open or torn (bulers)
- do not use if individual foil packet is open or torn (pouch)
- store at 20Âº-25ÂºC (68Âº-77ÂºF)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, synthetic red iron oxide, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Call 1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish) M â€“ F, 8:30 â€“ 5 EST, or visit www.zantacotc.com
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care Products Division of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ridgefield, CT 06877 Copyright Â© 2015, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. All rights reserved. Product of Spain. Manufactured in Mexico.
Indications & Usage Section
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Section
Package Label.principal Display Panel
Zantac 150 mg - 24 Count Buler Carton
Package Label.principal Display Panel
Zantac 150 mg - 65 Count Bottle Carton
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site