Generic: acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl is used for the treatment of Urinary Bladder Neck Obstruction Duodenal Obstruction Infant, Newborn Infant, Premature Peptic Ulcer Prostatic Hyperplasia Rhinitis, Allergic, Perennial Status Asthmaticus Urticaria Glaucoma, Angle-Closure Fever Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency Liver Diseases Pain Fissure in Ano Glaucoma, Open-Angle Hemorrhoids Hypertension Hypotension Pruritus Ani Rhinitis, Vasomotor Shock, Septic Tachycardia, Supraventricular Mydriasis Tachycardia, Ventricular
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredient (in Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- helps clear nasal passages
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage
may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert:Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsonâ€™s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- drowsiness may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- take 2 caplets every 4-6 hours
- swallow whole â€“ do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25Â°C (68-77Â°F)
benzyl alcohol, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified corn starch, natural flavor, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, purified water, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions Or Comments?
KEEP CARTON FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION
Do not use if buler is broken or damaged.
GSK Consumer Healthcare
Warren, NJ 07059
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.
Â©2022 GSK group of companies or its licensor.
Principal Display Panel
Acetaminophen 325 mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2 mgAntihistamine
Phenylephrine HCI 5 mgNasal Decongestant
FAST RELIEF FROM
- Allergy Symptoms
- Headache Pain
- Nasal Congestion
B-0630-778-46 ORG â€“ Front Carton
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site