Allergy and Congestion (allergy and congestion (fexofenadine hcl and pseudoephedrine hci) tablet, extended release) Dailymed
Go PRO for all pill images
Fexofenadine HCl USP, 60 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl USP,120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relives nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsonâ€™s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have difficulty swallowing
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not take more than directed
do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
- the tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions).
Stop use and ask doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole
adults and children 12 years of age and overÂ Â take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours children under 12 years of age do not use adults 65 years of ageÂ and older ask a doctor consumers with kidney disease ask a doctor
- safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual buler units are torn or opened
- store between 20Â° to 25Â°C (68Â° to 77Â°F) store between 20Â° to 25Â°C (68Â° to 77Â°F)
- this product meets the requirements of USP dissolution test 3.
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal silicon dioxide, ferric oxide, hypromellose, kollidon SR, magnesium stearate, mannitol, powder cellulose and triethyl citrate.
Dr. Reddyâ€™s Laboratories, Inc.
Princeton, NJ 08540
Made in India
Principal Display Panel
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site