Allergy Relief (chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg) Dailymed
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet)
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg
- temporarily relieves minor symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies such as:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itchy throat
Ask a doctor before use it you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- asthma, shortness of breath
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take one (1) tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children 12 years and under: Consult a physician before use
- store at 20Â° to 25Â°C (68Â°-67Â°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- Do not exceed recommended dose
microcrystalline cellulose, lactose anhydrous, sodium starch glycolate, corn starch glycolate, crospovidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, hypromellose, FDC red no.40, FDC yellow no.5, titanium dioxide, polyethyleneglycol, ethanol
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site