Aspirin (aspirin 81 mg) Dailymed
Generic: is used for the treatment of Blood Coagulation Disorders Blood Platelet Disorders Chickenpox Child, Preschool Hematemesis Hemorrhagic Disorders Infant Melena Nasal Polyps Pregnancy Trimester, Third Arthritis, Rheumatoid Fever Gout Inflammation Osteoarthritis Pain Rheumatic Fever Cerebral Infarction Ischemic Attack, Transient Myocardial Infarction Pre-Eclampsia
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy¬†alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include: ¬†
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- are age 60 or older
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if
- you have asthma
- stomach bleeding¬†warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- feel faint
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications¬†during delivery.¬†
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.¬†
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at 25¬ļC (77¬ļF); excursions permitted between¬†15¬ļ-30¬ļC (59¬ļ-86¬ļF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline¬†cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol,¬† shellac wax,¬†silica, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl¬†citrate¬†
Questions Or Comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Bayer¬ģ¬†Low Dose Aspirin¬†active ingredient‚Ä†‚Ä†
81 mg / PAIN RELIEVER¬†(NSAID)
200 ENTERIC-COATED TABLETS
**Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommend Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
‚Ä†‚Ä†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer AG, owner of the registered trademark Bayer¬ģ Low Dose Aspirin.¬†¬† 50844 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† REV0318A60006
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED walgreens.com¬©2018 Walgreen Co.
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site