Equate Yeast Relief (equate yeast relief (candida albicans, wood creosote, sodium chloride, and sulfur) tablet) Dailymed
Go PRO for all pill images
Candida albicans 30X
Natrium muriaticum 12X
Candida albicans 30X - Relief from vaginal itching, burning and discharge
Candida albicans 30X - Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge
Kreosotum 30X - Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge
Natrium muriaticum 12X - Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge
Sulphur 12X - Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge
´╗┐See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection. According to homeopathic indications, these ingredients provide temporary relief of yeast infection related symprtoms such as:
- ´╗┐itching and burning, occasional vaginal odor and discharge, after consultation by a physician.
*These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
´╗┐For oral use only. This product will not cure a yeast infection. Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor. ´╗┐
Stop Use And Contact Your Physician If
- ´╗┐your symptoms do not improve within 3 days or if symptoms last more than 7 days.
- you get a rash, hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CONDITIONS.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
´╗┐If pregnant or breastfeeding, ´╗┐ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. ´╗┐If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults: take one tablet orally three times a day as long as symptoms persist. Children: consult a doctor prior to use.
- Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking.
- For occasional support take one tablet per day.
- Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
- Do not use if buler seal is broken.
- Store at 15┬░ to 30┬░C (59┬░ to 86┬░ F).
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Hemeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications. Tamper evident: tablets sealed in bulers. Do not use if buler is open or damaged.
Magnesium stearate, and Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sucrose.
Questions Or Comments
Principal Display Panel
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site