Low Dose Aspirin (low dose aspirin 81 mg) Dailymed
Generic: aspirin is used for the treatment of Arthritis, Rheumatoid Blood Coagulation Disorders Blood Platelet Disorders Cerebral Infarction Ischemic Attack, Transient Chickenpox Child, Preschool Fever Gout Hematemesis Hemorrhagic Disorders Infant Inflammation Melena Myocardial Infarction Nasal Polyps Osteoarthritis Pain Pre-Eclampsia Pregnancy Trimester, Third Rheumatic Fever
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugÂ
- for the temporary relief ofÂ minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- ask your doctor about other uses for safety coated 81 mg aspirin
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product.Â When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
AllergyÂ alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include: Â
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.Â The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to his product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleedingÂ warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- youÂ have asthmaÂ
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help rightÂ away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stool
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever get worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is presentÂ
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.Â It is especially important not to use aspirin at during the last 3 month of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complicationsÂ during delivery.Â
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.Â
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- storeÂ between 15-30ÂşC (59-86ÂşF)
croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10, lactose monohydrate, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose 102, polacrilin potassium, polyethylene glycol 6000, polyvinyl alcohol, purified talc, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate,Â soybean, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Questions Or Comments?
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO BAYERÂ® LOW DOSE ASPIRIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTâ‰
Aspirin 81 mg
PAIN RELIEVER (NSAID)
Safety Coatedâ€ â€
â€ Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart. Aspirin is not right for everyone.
â€ â€ Coating helps protect against stomach upset
â‰ This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, distributor of BayerÂ® Low Dose Aspirin.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
TOPCARE HEALTH Low Dose Aspirin 81 mg
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site