MUCUS RELIEF (mucus relief (guaifenesin) tablet) Dailymed
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet)
Guaifenesin 400 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days or comes back
- cough occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
OTC - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN SECTION
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with full glass of water
- do not exceed recommended dose
adults and children 12 years of age and over 1 tablet, every 4 hours, while symptoms persist â€¢ do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours children under 12 years of age do not use
- Tamper Evident: do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- store at 20Â°-25Â°C (68Â°-77Â°F); excursions permitted between 15Â°C- 30Â°C (59Â°F - 86Â°F)
maltodextrin, povidone, silica, stearic acid
Questions Or Comments?
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site