PAIN RELIEVER PM (acetaminophen 500 mg diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg) Dailymed
Generic: is used for the treatment of Anxiety Disorders Infant, Newborn Infant, Premature Sleep Initiation and Maintenance Disorders Lactation Motion Sickness Nausea Rhinitis, Allergic, Perennial Sneezing Status Asthmaticus Urticaria Fever Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency Liver Diseases Pain
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredients (in Each Geltab)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with¬†accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any¬†other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days¬†
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health¬†professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see¬†overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 geltabs at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 geltabs of this product in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store¬†between 20-25¬ļC (68-77¬ļF)
- avoid high humidity and excessive heat
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, edible black ink, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Questions Or Comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN EXTRA STRENGTH¬†TYLENOL¬ģ PM*
PAIN RELIEF PM
ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 25 mg
PAIN RELIEVER / NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Extra Strength¬†Tylenol¬ģ PM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
KANSAS CITY, KS¬† 66106
BEST CHOICE Extra Strength Pain Relief PM
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site