Ranitidine (ranitidine hydrochloride 75 mg) Dailymed
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet)
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride USP, 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert:Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with
lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
relievesymptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
preventsymptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes beforeeating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- do not chew tablet
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if carton or printed foil under cap is open or torn
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- store at 20Â°-25Â°C (68Â°-77Â°F)
- this product is sodium and sugar free
FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information .
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site