Rapidol Aspirin (rapidol aspirin 325 mg) Dailymed
Generic: aspirin is used for the treatment of Arthritis, Rheumatoid Blood Coagulation Disorders Blood Platelet Disorders Cerebral Infarction Ischemic Attack, Transient Chickenpox Child, Preschool Fever Gout Hematemesis Hemorrhagic Disorders Infant Inflammation Melena Myocardial Infarction Nasal Polyps Osteoarthritis Pain Pre-Eclampsia Pregnancy Trimester, Third Rheumatic Fever
Go PRO for all pill images
Active Ingredient And Purpose
OTC - PURPOSE SECTION
(in each tablet)
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID*).............................
*nonsteroidal anti-inï¬‚ammatory drug
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pains from arthritis
- and to reduce fever
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- you have asthma
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right
you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or last for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- take one (1) or two (2) tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist
- do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store between 68-77ËšF (20-25ËšC)
corn starch, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions Or Comments?
1-866-359-3478 (M-F) 9AM to 5 PM EST or www.pharmadel.com
Principal Display Panel
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site