Seedalmerk (seedalmerk (acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine) tablet) Dailymed
Go PRO for all pill images
High Cholesterol puts you at risk for and , two leading causes of death in the US. There are ways to control your cholesterol levels.
Otc - Active Ingredient Section
Active ingredients (in each caplet) Acetaminophen 250 mg Aspirin (NSAID)* 250 mg Caffeine 65 mg *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Otc - Purpose Section
Purpose Pain reliever Pain reliever Pain reliever aid
Indications & Usage Section
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Warnings Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: â€¢ skin reddening â€¢ bulers â€¢ rash If skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Aspirin may cause severe allergic reaction, which may include: â€¢ hives â€¢ shock â€¢ facial swelling â€¢ asthma (wheezing)
Liver warning: This product contains Acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: â€¢ more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount â€¢ with other drugs containing Acetaminophen â€¢ 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: â€¢ are age 60 or older â€¢ have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems â€¢ take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug â€¢ take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, or others] â€¢ have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product â€¢ take more or for a longer time than directed
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup or coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containig medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
OTC - DO NOT USE SECTION
Do not use
- if you ever had an allergic reaction to Acetaminophen, Aspirin or any other pain relievers/fever reducer
- with any other drug containing Acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains Acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
OTC - ASK DOCTOR SECTION
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
OTC - ASK DOCTOR/PHARMACIST SECTION
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- taking any other drug or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
OTC - STOP USE SECTION
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint â€¢ vomit blood â€¢ have bloody or black stools â€¢ have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- painful area is red or swollen
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- any new symptoms appear
These could be signs of a serious condition
OTC - PREGNANCY OR BREAST FEEDING SECTION
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
It is especially important not to use Aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
OTC - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN SECTION
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Dosage & Administration Section
- do not use more than directed
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children (12 years and older): â€¢ take 2 caplets every 6 hours â€¢ do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25Â°C (77Â°F); excursions permitted between 15-30Â°C (59-86Â°F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF POUCH IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGN OF TAMPERING
- This package is child-resistant.
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Read the directions and warnings before use.
Inactive Ingredient Section
Inactive ingredients Crospovidone, Silicon dioxide, Hypromellose, Isopropyl alcohol, Lactose, Polyethylene glycol 8000, Povidone K30, Talc, Stearic acid, Titanium dioxide
Otc - Questions Section
Questions or comments? Call: (619) 600-5632 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or https://www.opmx.us
Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine Tablets USP
- Pain and discomfort due to:
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
100 Pouches of 2 Caplets
Active ingredients (in each caplet) Purpose Acetaminophen 250 mg Pain reliever Aspirin 250 mg Pain reliever Caffeine 65 mg Pain reliever aid
inov FARMACEUTIQUE Exclusively distributed by: OPMX Chula Vista, CA 91910 Phone: 619-600-5632
Package Label.principal Display Panel
"This tool does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911."
"Do not rely on openFDA to make decisions regarding medical care. While we make every effort to ensure that data is accurate, you should assume all results are unvalidated. We may limit or otherwise restrict your access to the API in line with our Terms of Service."
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
PillSync may earn a commission via links on our site